COMPLETE COLOUR CARE, FROM START TO FINISH
From the moment the haircolouring process begins to when a colourist puts the final finishing touches on a style, Pureology is there to provide colour-treated hair with complete care:
A first in the industry, this professional-only, three-step system magnifies shine, strength and vibrancy during the haircolour process. It's an essential part of every client's salon haircolour experience, and can be used with any salon haircolour brand. Learn More
CUSTOMIZED COLOUR CARE SYSTEMS
The cornerstone of Pureology, and the reason we're adored by colourists and clients around the world. Each of our regimens offers serious colour care and tailored benefits, so you no longer have to choose between the results you want and the colour care you deserve. Learn More
Because caring for colour-treated hair doesn't stop when styling begins. Our complete range of stylers is formulated to address the specific needs of colour-treated hair, helping to boost shine, prevent colour fade, and enhance haircolour's beauty.
DUAL BENEFIT FORMULAS
FOR COLOURISTS AND CLIENTS WHO WANT THE VERY BEST
From the beginning, we understood that every colour-treated client has different needs, and that truly passionate colourists are committed to meeting each and every one of those needs:
- Our Dual Benefit Formulas provide custom care for every hair type, from volume to strength to softness and more.
- Our highly concentrated ZeroSulfate® shampoos – which deliver up to 70 shampoos per bottle – are formulated without common surfactants that can strip colour. In their place, we've used naturally derived coconut, corn and sugar to gently cleanse while maximizing colour retention.
- The exclusive AntiFadeComplex® includes essential antioxidants and full spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreens to help colour-treated hair retain its fresh-from-the-salon vibrancy. In fact, 86% of clients agree Pureology helps maximize colour retention.*
- Our 100% Vegan Formulas made with Plant Extracts bring together nature and indulgence. Rich lathers, decadent textures and our signature client-favorite fragrances offer the ultimate in everyday luxury.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABILITY
- Decreased water use in formulations by 80% for shampoo and 34% for conditioner*
- Highly concentrated ZeroSulfate® shampoos use less water yet still offer a luxurious, custom-care experience.
- Decreased water use in packaging by 39% for shampoo and 37% for conditioner
- Reduced amount of water needed per batch of products by 58%
- New shampoo and conditioner bottles are manufactured using minimal water at every step* and use the latest recycled plastics to preserve our precious formulas.
The Pureology Water Saver Salon digital tool allows salons to estimate their current water usage and identify ways to conserve water. Pureology is truly entering the digital revolution with this web tool that is optimized for mobile and tablet devices. Click here to learn more about this program.
- Guide salon owners and stylists through various daily activities where water is used.
- Ask simple questions, and evaluates water usage based on data estimates.
- Give users the opportunity to make commitments within their salons to reduce the amount of water they are currently using.
- Long Lasting Hair Colour or Your Money Back
We unconditionally stand by our products so we offer consumers a money-back guarantee.
Our exclusive blend of potent antioxidants and full spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreens, including Heliogenol and Vitamins C and E, defend hair against free radical damage to help optimize colour retention and protect from harsh environmental factors.
- ZeroSulfate Shampoos
Pureology professional shampoos are free of harsh colour-stripping sulfates and salts. Our shampoos are gentle and luxurious, with no added salt, and we use an exclusive blend of naturally-derived cleansers from coconut, corn, and sugar that are mild, yet deliver a rich lather and ensure lustrous, radiant colour.
- 100% Vegan
Our products contain no animal products or animal by-products.
- Sustainability Commitment
Pureology values sustainability efforts, and we make the commitment to always do our best to respect the environment and reduce our impact whenever possible.
Disclaimer: Information and images brought to you by Pureology.com.au